When is the right time to drink milk?, When should you drink milk at night or in the morning?, When do you know the right time to drink milk?, Know the right time to drink milk, Know what is the right time to drink milk?,
Milk is called the best food because of its highest nutritional content. From children to adults, people of all ages need to drink a glass of milk every day to meet nutritional deficiencies. Acidity problems, severe pain during periods, restlessness due to work stress - a glass of milk can get rid of these problems. However, milk should be consumed at the right time and in the right manner.
Right time to drink milk-
1. Afternoon is the best time to drink milk. It is best to drink milk two hours after lunch for better digestion. As milk is a heavy food it is better not to consume it at night. Eating milk at night does not give time for digestion. As a result, various physical problems arise.
2. Never drink milk after taking a heavy meal. Because milk takes time to digest, so if you drink milk after food, the food digestion process becomes weak. As a result, various problems like acidity may occur.
3. Avoid drinking milk on an empty stomach. If you are suffering from indigestion or gastric problems, definitely follow it.
Avoid drinking milk on an empty stomach. Photo: Collected
4. Many people have the habit of taking medicine with tea or milk. According to experts, allopathy medicines should not be taken with milk at all. However, Ayurvedic medicines can be taken with milk following the doctor's advice.
5. Avoid drinking stale milk. Because the quality of fresh milk is much higher than stale milk. Apart from this, stale milk creates various problems in the body. So always drink fresh and well boiled milk.
6. Do not eat sour fruits or pickles before or after drinking milk. Also do not eat salty foods like fast food chips. If you want to eat, eat after an hour break. Otherwise, various problems will appear in the body due to chemical reactions.
Benefits of cold and hot milk
Those who cannot digest food made from milk should have warm milk. Heavier than cold milk. Difficulty digesting. And warm milk contains less lactogen. So this milk is easily digested.
Drinking a glass of warm milk before going to bed at night improves sleep. Milk contains amino acids, which help in better sleep. Amino acids are activated when milk is heated.
Cold milk reduces obesity. Calcium in milk increases the body's metabolism, which increases calorie consumption. Also, after drinking a glass of milk, you will not feel like eating anything else for a long time. This will reduce the tendency to overeat and lose weight.
For those suffering from gastric or obesity problems, cold milk is very beneficial. It reduces chest and stomach burning. So drink half a glass of cold milk every day after eating. The problem will subside without medication.
Also, cold milk contains plenty of electrolytes, which prevent dehydration. It keeps the water level in the body and increases the glow of the skin.
If you are suffering from common cold due to weather change, then drinking honey mixed with warm milk will cure the cold.
Turmeric mixed with warm milk can be used to relieve menstrual pain in women. Potassium in milk relieves period pain and turmeric flushes out toxins from the body.