- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH)
- Both Erectile Dysfunction and signs and symptoms of Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia
Dosage & Administration
Erectile Dysfunction: For most patients the recommended starting dose is 10 mg. The dose may be increased to 20 mg or decreased to 5 mg based on requirement. The maximum dosing frequency is once daily. Tadalafil is effective for up to 36 hours.
Benign prostatic hyperplasia: The recommended dose is 5 mg taken at the same time every day.
Combined Erectile Dysfunction and Benign prostatic hyperplasia: The recommended dose is 5 mg at the same time every day.
- Use of Nitrates (for example, Nitroglycerine, Isosorbide): may increase hypotensive effects of Nitrates
- Hypersensitivity reactions to Tadalafil