Apple cider vinegar, how to make apple cider vinegar, apple cider vinegar for hair care, apple cider vinegar, use of apple cider vinegar to reduce facial acne
The name apple cider vinegar is heard a lot these days. Many people consume apple cider vinegar regularly due to its various health benefits.
But not only to eliminate health problems, but also to take care of skin and hair. Let us know some effective uses of apple cider vinegar for skin and hair care.
* To get rid of dandruff: Take half a cup of apple cider vinegar in four cups of water. Then soak a cotton ball in it and massage it on the scalp. Now soak a towel in hot water. Wrap your head with this towel. After some time wash your hair with lukewarm water. Apply this method twice a week. You will see the dandruff disappear within a month.
* To make hair shine: Want to make hair shiny and shiny? Then apple cider vinegar can be helpful in this too. Mix one tablespoon of apple cider vinegar with one cup of water and fill it in a spray bottle. Spray the mixture on wet hair after showering.
* Prevention of sunburn: Once sunburn occurs on the skin, it becomes very difficult to remove it. Apple cider vinegar will help to remove these sunburn spots on the skin. Mix equal parts vinegar and cold water together. Massage this mixture on the skin. Use it several times a day.
* Reduces signs of aging: Apple cider vinegar can lighten signs of aging over time. Apply a small amount of apple cider vinegar on the affected skin and go to bed in the morning and wash it off in the morning. If it irritates the skin, mix it with water and use it.
* Skin Toner: Apple cider vinegar is very beneficial for oily skin. Its alpha hydroxy acids increase blood circulation in the skin. It also helps to balance the pH level of the skin. Mix half a cup of apple cider vinegar and water with it. You can add a few drops of essential oil if you want. Soak a cotton ball in it and use it on the skin. Leave it on the skin for a few minutes. Use twice a day. If you have normal skin, you can use a mixture of one part apple cider vinegar and four parts water.
* To reduce shaving irritation: Shaving causes redness and inflammation of the skin. But applying apple cider vinegar on the skin before shaving will reduce inflammation and redness. Mix a teaspoon of apple cider vinegar in a cup of water. Put this mixture on a cotton ball and use it on the skin before shaving.
* To remove yellowness of nails: Nails become yellowish due to various reasons. Mix half cup of apple cider vinegar with warm water to get rid of yellow nails. Soak your finger in this mixture for 15-20 minutes. Then wash with water. Massage the fingers with olive oil. Use it twice a day.
* To eliminate roughness of hair: Worried about rough, dry hair? Apple cider vinegar will help to remove this roughness of the hair and make the hair shiny. Mix half a cup of apple cider vinegar with four cups of water and stir. Then after using the shampoo, wet the head with the mixture and wait for a few seconds. Then wash with cold water.
* To remove acne: Mix a teaspoon of apple cider vinegar in a cup of water. Soak a cotton ball in the mixture. Keep it on the pimple for few minutes. Then wash the turmeric with warm water. Apple cider vinegar has antiseptic, antibacterial properties that help treat acne. It also balances the pH level of the skin.
* To get shiny teeth: Apple cider vinegar can not only beautify the skin but also the teeth. Mix equal amounts of apple cider vinegar and water in a cup and gargle before brushing your teeth. As a result, the stains on the teeth will be removed and the germs in the mouth will be destroyed.