ads

Type Here to Get Search Results !

ads2

Erdogan won more than 55 percent of the vote


 Erdogan won more than 55 percent of the vote



Counting is underway after voting in the second phase of Turkey's presidential election. It shows that incumbent President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan is ahead of his rival candidate Kemal Kilicdarglu.


According to Daily Sabah's live report, Erdoğan received 55.8 percent at 9:30 p.m. on Sunday (May 28). On the other hand, Kilichdarglu got 44.2 percent. However, their voting rate is rising.


Erdogan won more than 55 percent of the vote


Meanwhile, after voting, President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan urged the citizens of the country to guard the ballot boxes. He made the same call after the polling in the first phase of the election.


In a tweet, Erdoğan said, "I want to thank each of my colleagues, especially those who have been working since morning." Moreover, I urge all citizens to guard the ballot box until the results of the election are announced. He also said that now is the time to guard the nation's wishes.


The polling started at 8:00 a.m. local time on Sunday (May 28) and lasted until 5:00 p.m.



Earlier, the current President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan voted in Istanbul. His rival, Kilicdarglu, voted in Ankara.

Erdogan won more than 55 percent of the vote

However, Erdogan's supporters in Istanbul are very confident of his victory for a third term.


A person named Murat Sark said that Erdogan surprised everyone in the first step. I think this time he will win easily with more than 55 percent votes.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad

Slider Image 02

Ads Area