Type Here to Get Search Results !


Tata Tiago: Mileage of 26 km per liter, the sale of this cheap car is high, how is the price?

Tata Tiago: Mileage of 26 km per liter, the sale of this cheap car is high, how is the price?

Budget and entry level cars have always been in demand in the Indian market. That's why brands like Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate. But in the last few years, Tata Motors has started to strengthen its hold in this segment by bringing out many excellent models. Tata Motors today announced that the company's famous hatchback Tiago has set a new record. According to data shared by the company, Tata Motors has crossed the Tiago sales mark of over 5 lakh units so far.

The car was launched 7 years ago

Tata Motors launched the Tata Tiago hatchback for the first time in the Indian market in 2016. Since then, the hatchback has sold more than 5 lakh units. The company says that sales of over one lakh units have been registered in the last 15 months which shows the growing popularity of this vehicle.

Since its launch in the market, Tata Tiago quickly gained popularity as the safest hatchback car in the country. The car received a 4-star safety rating in the Global NCAP crash test. Its safety features and ratings among entry-level cars have played a major role in improving the car's sales. Recently, the company also launched the Tiago CNG, after which the sales of this car increased rapidly.

So far Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai have dominated the CNG segment, but Tata has also entered the CNG segment with the Tiago. The five-seater hatchback is available in multiple engine and powertrain options, including petrol, CNG and electric avatars. Also, the Tiago NRG variant comes in an SUV-inspired design with mild off-roading capabilities and is offered in both petrol and CNG options.

High demand in this area: Tata says the average age of the Tiago buyer is 35 years and 60 per cent of its total sales come from the urban market and the remaining 40 per cent from the rural market. Female buyers also account for around 10 percent of its sales, apart from this, 71 percent of hatchback buyers in FY2023 are first-time buyers.

What is the price of Tata Tiago?

Tata Tiago price ranges from Rs 4.11 to 5.60 lakh. The car comes in a total of 6 variants and is available with a petrol engine as well as a company-fitted CNG option. Tata Motors is offering this car in a total of 5 colours, which include Midnight Plum, Daytona Grey, Opel White, Arizona Blue and Flame Red. In this car, the company has used a 1.2-litre petrol engine that generates 86PS of power and 113Nm of torque.

This engine comes with 5-speed manual and automatic gearbox, in CNG mode this engine produces 73PS of power. 242 liter boot space is available in this car. At the last Auto Expo, the company showcased its Ultraz and Punch CNG, which uses dual cylinder technology, so you don't have to compromise on boot space. 


Post a Comment

* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad

Slider Image 02

Ads Area